All animal products are prohibited in a vegan lifestyle and diet, including meat, fish, dairy, and honey. Vegan diets have typically focused on fruits, vegetables, plant-based proteins, nuts, seeds, and grains. You’re in luck if you’re a long-term vegan with no time to go to a food shop or if you’re interested in eating more vegetables but don’t know where to start. You’re going to meet the best vegan meal delivery services in 2022.
The plant-based diet trend has been detected by the best dish delivery companies. With traditional businesses now offering more vegan alternatives and countless plant-based meal delivery services popping up, you can now have the vegan lifestyle delivered right to your door. These vegan food services feature extensive menu selections, including vegan low carb meal delivery. However, whether you’re new to veganism or a devoted follower, sticking to a vegan diet may be difficult, especially if you’re short on time or don’t enjoy cooking (or cleaning).
Do you want to try out the best vegan dishes without having to spend hours at the grocery store? These are the best vegan meal delivery services that would be perfect for your daily nutrition.
SunBasket provides food packages with a range of breakfast, lunch, supper, and optional snack products. Unlike the other products on this list, it offers the best vegan alternatives and paleo, diabetes-friendly, gluten-free, and Mediterranean options. However, it’s vital to remember that SunBasket manufactures all of its food goods in one place, which implies there’s a possibility of cross-contamination. This implies that, while gluten-free menu alternatives are available, this service may not be the best if you have celiac disease.
- The menu selection is extensive
- High protein vegetarian meal delivery options
- Excellent dietary options
- Organic fruit, meats, and seafood supplied in a sustainable manner
- Some food may take a lot of time
$10.99 per dish, with additional snacks and main courses, are available for a price of $7.99 plus delivery. SunBasket offers a weekly meal plan for two or four dishes, with two to five supper recipes accessible each week. The pricing is tiered, so the more you order, the lower the per-serving cost. Delivery is $7.99 per order. However, orders of $90 or more are nontaxable. SunBasket ships to 46 states, except Alaska, Hawaii, Montana, and North Dakota.
HelloFresh’s menu is the best, chock-full of family-friendly dishes, including vegan-friendly plant-based main courses. Each week, there are generally six or seven different vegan entrées to choose from, such as pasta, tacos, and vegetable and grain bowls. Past menu items have included spinach gnocchi with heirloom tomatoes and chickpea bowls inspired by Middle-East cuisine. Unfortunately, the firm doesn’t currently provide vegan options.
HelloFresh’s plan selections are incredibly adaptable and varied. Depending on the plan size, you may pick between two and six dishes to serve two or four people. In addition, you can pick up to three options from the following six: Meat and Veggies, Veggie, Family Friendly, Calorie Smart, Quick and Easy, and Pescatarian. With these adaptable menus, families may select from a selection of recipes that include or exclude specific components to build a supper course that matches everyone’s needs. This way, you can choose high-protein vegan meal delivery options.
- Food kit delivery service that brings goods and recipes right to your house
- Provides a range of delectable, quick-to-prepare food
- Offers vegan, pescatarian, and low-calorie dish options
- Many rivals’ prices are lower
- Meal delivery services that eliminate the need to cook may not be as handy
- There are no gluten-free or allergen-free dining options
- There are no restrictive diets plans such as keto, paleo, or vegan
Plans with HelloFresh start at $9 per serving or $59 every week, including $9 delivery. The weekly food plans are intended for two or four individuals and include two to six dishes. It’s the cheapest vegan meal delivery. They’re supplied weekly and usually arrive one or two days after being shipped. Ingredients are delivered in insulated boxes with ice packs to keep them safe and cold. As a result, there’s no need to be concerned if your package comes while you’re at work or out running errands.
Blue Apron’s vegan food plan is packed with the best fresh and tasty foods made with seasonal ingredients like salad, cucumber, beans, and others. There are around four vegan-friendly lunch options each week, at least one of which falls within the Wellness category. In addition, flatbreads, vegan burgers, pasta, and stir-fries, such as pesto and kale spaghetti and fontina and focaccia with pepper, may be found on the weekly menu. Look for dishes marked with a Wellness emblem if you want nutritionist-approved entrées. The recipes take between 20 and 45 minutes to prepare.
Vegetarian for Two, Wellness for Two, Signature for Two, and Signature for Four are Blue Apron’s plans. With the Vegetarian for Two options, you may select two or three dishes that feed two people each week. If you need to provide more than one or two individuals, the Signature for Four packages is ideal. Each plate serves four people, and you may choose two, three, or four recipes from any of the menus each week. You may also include Blue Apron’s new single-serving microwavable food in your order, which is ideal for short work lunches.
- It’s more convenient since it needs less preparation and food shopping
- It caters to both meat-eaters and vegans
- Provides the best range of dinners, such as WW-friendly or diabetes-friendly alternatives, to accommodate a variety of dietary habits
- Non-GMO foods, hormone-free meats, and seafood produced responsibly are used
- One of the most affordable kit delivery services
- Provides discounted per-serving costs as well as free shipping on more significant purchases
- It’s frequently more expensive than supermarket shopping
- People with severe food allergies or intolerances should avoid this product
- It doesn’t provide gluten-free, vegan, paleo, or keto diets.
- Not all fruits and vegetables are organic
- Fewer customization options than rivals with higher prices
- Smaller orders may be more costly and incur an additional shipping charge
The Signature, Vegetarian, and Wellness plans from Blue Apron cost $10 per dish. The weekly food plan Signature for Four costs $8 per serving for four plates and $9 per serving for two plates. Shipping costs $8. It’s the most affordable vegan meal delivery among others on this list.
Territory Foods began in Arlington, Virginia, in 2011 to offer weekly, healthy, the best vegan meal prep service produced locally by renowned chefs. Chefs make locally sourced, ready-to-heat meals sent to surrounding regions at the company’s commercial kitchens or restaurant hubs around the country.
The company provides gluten- and dairy-free with no processed sweeteners and is created right here in the United States. The firm offers vegan, vegetarian, paleo, and even a mix menu to try out meat and vegetables with gluten-free grains every week. Meals are built around veggies with heart-healthy legumes like chickpeas, black beans, and lentils, or satisfying quinoa or brown rice as weekly vegan choices. The best company’s meals are created for single servings and are inspired by various cuisines, including Asian, Ethiopian, Middle Eastern, and Mexican cuisines.
- The meal is delicious
- Freshness is assured
- With a variety of options, you can make it your own
- Nutritional information that is clear and concise
- It’s more expensive than the competition
- Delivery may be difficult depending on your region and will incur an extra price
- For multi-person families, a single dish may not be cost-effective
Territory Foods provides single-serving fresh and refrigerator-ready meals with local chefs specializing in the best vegan prepared meal delivery. The frequency of delivery can be set to a regular subscription or a one-time order. Customers may choose among meal plans that include six, nine, or twelve meals each week for $10.95 each. Meals might be delivered twice a week in some situations, depending on where you reside. Depending on your location, shipping costs range from $7.95 to $8.95.
Don’t let the word frozen give you the wrong impression: the ingredients in Daily Harvest’s vegan meals are delivered and gathered at their height of freshness. Furthermore, most dishes are produced entirely of organic ingredients, with no dairy, gluten, or artificial fillers. The healthy food delivery service has two weekly plans with nine or fourteen food items in each box and a 24-item plan that may be sent weekly or monthly. Whichever plan you select, you’ll be able to choose which food products will be included in the box and order vegan food online.
- Provides a wide range of freshly vegan meals and snacks created from high-quality ingredients
- Gluten-free and devoid of preservatives, additives, and fillers
- Items are delivered frozen and require little to no preparation
- Customers may choose their own plates, making it the best choice if you simply want to add a few ready-mades, plant-based main courses or snacks to your order
- Somewhat costly, particularly considering that you still have to buy extra stuff for the week
- Their prepared vegan meals may not be substantial
- Precooked vegan meal delivery doesn’t intend upon individuals with severe food allergies or those on specific diets, such as keto or paleo, at the moment
- Not all packing materials are recyclable
Each food item on Daily Harvest costs between $6 and $9, implying that subscription boxes range from $54 to $216. You have the option to pause your membership at any time. Daily Harvest ships practically anywhere in the United States, but you may check its website to see whether it delivers to your specific zip code.
Purple Carrot’s organic vegan food delivery service is entirely plant-based, with vegans and wellness diners options. You may choose from various best bowls, soups, and entrées, each of which takes between 30 and 40 minutes to prepare.
Dinner options include mouthwatering dishes like vegetable tortas with cauliflower walnut pork and eggplant Parmesan with lemon basil couscous. In addition to supper packages, the business offers breakfast, lunch, and snack delivery with broccoli and beans. These categories don’t offer as many possibilities as the supper area, but they’re helpful if you wish to have every vegan meal prep delivery shipped to your home.
- These healthy meals are the best way to experiment with vegan dishes
- All the ready to eat vegan meals ingredients were fresh and excellent
- Breakfast and lunch dishes are available as well as a variety of others
- You have the option of adding more dishes to your box
- Some dishes may need the use of a blender or food processor
- Preparation time is above average when compared to other meal packages
Purple Carrot’s two-serving food plan includes delivery for three or four evenings each week at the cost of $12 per dish. The four-serving food plan consists of two or three dinners every week at the cost of $10 per serving. Purple Carrot distributes meals across the United States, except Hawaii and Alaska.
Urban Remedy began as a ready-to-eat vegan meal delivery, founded by health expert and practitioner Neka Pasquale. The firm has expanded to many locations in California and now provides vegan, ready-to-eat meals and snacks, as well as lifestyle books, all of which can be shipped to any of the 50 states. Customers may choose a la carte meals like salads and noodle bowls, as well as stews and healthy snack bars, from a ready-to-eat menu. In addition, there are other beverages such as dairy-free almond milk, cold-pressed juices, and health shots.
- Foods that are clean, healthy, and nutritious
- Ideal for particular dietary requirements
- Positive brand message regarding the healing properties of food
- Some products aren’t particularly filling
- It’s not designed for families
- Outside of California, there’s a high order minimum
The firm specializes in anti-inflammatory and low-glycemic meals that are also gluten- and dairy-free. On the go, at home, or work, customers may grab vegetable chips, grain- and healthy cookies, summer rolls, vegan salads, noodle bowls, and more, all prepacked in environmentally friendly boxes.
Organic vegan meal delivery snacks and drinks, as well as meal plans and cleanses, are available at Urban Remedy. Up to 10 miles from the California selling locations, shipping is free. Otherwise, the cost of shipping a package across the country is $95 minimum. It’s not a cheap vegan meal delivery.
Conclusion: The Best Meal Delivery Service for Vegans
Vegan food is widely available, as vegan meal delivery services are. Unsurprisingly, there are now hundreds of companies that’ll deliver a vegan meal prep kit to your door, giving you back time and the opportunity to stay on track with your healthy eating objectives. With so many vegan meal delivery services on the market today, it might be challenging to choose the best vegan meal kit for you and your family. Fortunately, numerous plant-based meal delivery services are intended with a range of requirements in mind, such as services for families and children, low-cost meals, and even solutions targeted for specific dietary constraints, such as gluten-free or organic ingredients.
Purple Carrot is the best vegan food delivery service. It’s the best place to start, but all the firms on our list provide remarkable vegan selections. Purple Carrot, top vegan meal delivery, will send fresh ingredients if you pick a plant-based diet and have plenty of time to make your own supper. It can be the best meal plan for vegans alternative if you’re stuck in a cooking rut and want to change up your selection, especially because you can skip weeks or cancel altogether.
Are Vegan Food Kits Worth the Money?
Food kits are intended to simplify your life. The best vegan meal service provides a quick, healthier alternative to takeaway on busy days and helps you save money by going to fewer eateries. To put it simply, vegan food kits may save you both time and money. They may also be customized. Want to forego a meal kit delivery or two while on vacation? You certainly can – just make sure to verify the brand’s deadline to avoid receiving unsolicited parcels or charges to your card.
If you’re just starting as a vegan or have been following a plant-based diet for years, you’ve undoubtedly heard about some of the health advantages of this lifestyle. Eating less meat can improve life span, decrease cholesterol, and even world sustainability. Scientists and health professionals continue to investigate the effects of vegan diets on our bodies and the environment, arguing for the benefits of choosing a plant-based diet. Using the best meal delivery for vegans may also have planning and preparing easier.
How to Choose the Vegan Meal Delivery Services?
Vegan food delivery businesses provide ready-to-eat or pre-made meatless dinners or snacks. Some services offer dairy-free options, while others provide vegan gluten free meal delivery options. In addition, some services prepare ready-to-eat meals or snacks, while others supply recipes and supplies to prepare yourself. When choosing a vegan meal delivery service, keep the following questions in mind:
- Who is the service intended for? Are you a single adult? A four- or five-person family? Or perhaps a couple? Some meal delivery services cater to on-the-go dining, but others may be more suited to a nightly family supper. For example, little Spoon caters to newborns and children, whereas Daily Harvest focuses on single-serve cuisine for adults.
- What do you want to gain from the service? Are you seeking food that’s already been prepared and are ready to consume? Do you like cooking and the process of recipe preparation? Do you want to lose weight? Then a service like Purple Carrot or Daily Harvest, intended upon weight loss vegan meal delivery, would be appropriate.
- What kind of vegan diet do you or your family follow? Is it entirely vegan, or does your specific plan allow for dairy? If you have any disease or are strictly low FODMAP, a unique program is needed to be a suitable fit.
This review investigated several food vegan box delivery businesses accessible in the United States. After focusing on those that offered vegan alternatives, we narrowed the list by looking at costs, plan options, and other factors. We also investigated kid-friendly services, those that cater to persons with food allergies, and those that offer both cooked food and kits. So, you can choose the best option that’ll suit your needs in your current life path.
What Is the Best Plant Based Meal Delivery Service?
Purple Carrot’s plant-based meal delivery service caters to vegans, vegetarians, and health-conscious diners alike. You may pick from a variety of bowls, soups, and entrées, each of which takes 30 to 40 minutes to prepare. Dinner options include drool-worthy dishes like cauliflower walnut meat vegetable tortas, and eggplant Parmesan with lemon basil couscous. In addition to supper meal packages, the company offers breakfast, lunch, and snack delivery.
Does Green Chef Have a Vegan Option?
Green Chef provides top-notch restaurant tastes and brilliant colors to your plate with every plant-based recipe. The food variety from Caribbean Cauliflower Bowls with Coconut Rice to Portobello Steak Salad with Creamy Chimichurri is sure to surprise even the most adamant omnivore. In addition, when creating new vegan dishes, their culinary staff ensures that each vegan meal kit can be transformed into a feast in under 30 minutes – regardless of your cooking expertise!
Does HelloFresh Do Vegan Meals?
When personalizing your HelloFresh box, be sure you pick the veggie option to make vegan-friendly meals. For two people, you may choose three to five recipes every week or two to four recipes per week for four people. You’ll be able to pick from all the plant-based dishes offered that week when choosing your meals. You may filter the online card by dietary preference to see all vegan dishes.
Does Blue Apron Have Vegan Options?
Blue Apron’s recipes are spelled explicitly, which is fantastic news if you’re a vegan. As a consequence, vegan foods are easily identifiable. Seasonal ingredients and extraordinarily fresh food are used by the organization. Blue Apron’s lack of a special vegan menu may frustrate you if you’re a vegan. However, if you check over their vegetarian menu, you’ll see a few vegan-friendly options. Every week, the Blue Apron menu is updated.
Hi! My name is Stephanie Hinton and I’m a trained expert in food and nutrition.